NerdSearch

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL!!!

   I didn't watch it. I don't even like football, but by titling this blog "Super Bowl" I figured I could get a few extra page views, but anyways, I wasn't totally misleading because I wanted to share a trailer that aired during the big game.
   Yea, we got the first glimpse at Captain America: the First Avenger, Fast Five with the Rock, and another shot of Thor, and they all seem pretty cool (Thor a little more than Cap'n A.), but the one that really caught my eye was for the third (and possibly final) installment of Michael Bays' Transformers saga. I mean this trailer really kicked up my WANT for this film. See for yourself.



   Was that not totally badass? It appears we have a full-on Decepticon invasion of Earth, Independence Day-style! Hell, it even has Laserbeak! If Mr. Bay is really leaving this franchise, he has apparently decided to make this one much more epic and I like where this could be headed.


   What do you think about Transformers:Dark of the Moon or any of the other SuperBowl commercials and/or trailers? Drop us a line NerdOnDemand@yahoo.com and don't forget to follow us on twitter @NerdOnDemand




Thanks for being here,
Travis

2 comments:

  1. Transformers 2 was so bad that I just can't get excited about this movie. I will see it eventually since it *is* a Transformers movie though. On the other hand, I really liked the Captain America trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a marvel fanboy-type I want to see Capt. America and whiles the trailer was cool and reinforced my wanting to see it, it did nothing to build my anticipation any further.

    The Transformers trailer took a movie that I probably would have gone to see and made me want to be there opening night! It just plain looks bad-ass!
    The Razzie Award-winning Transformers 2 was plagued with issues like the 2007 writers' strike which forced a somewhat rushed production. Not Bays' best effort to be sure, but it's hard to hold that against the franchise.

    All-in-all, this looks like it could be better than the original, but keep in mind, I'm basing that off 30 seconds of footage.

    ReplyDelete